Pizza Night is back Friday, June 26 with a new addition to the menu. The pizzas start with Mario’s signature crust from Naroma Pizza and are finished with Fresh Local Kitchen’s fresh and creative toppings. All you have to do is slide them on your oven rack (no pan necessary) and cook for 8 minutes when you are ready to eat.
2 additions to this week:
- Not sure which pizza to order, try a different style on each half of the pizza. Simply let me know in the special instructions section what you would like on the 2nd half of the pizza.
- I know a few of you may be heading up to the cottage late Thursday or early Friday. If you would like to take a pizza or 2 up with you, let me know and I’m sure we can arrange something for Thursday pickup.
Friday Pizza Night is $30 for one pizza and your choice of a Caesar or Greek salad (feeds 2 people). All pizzas come with homemade chili oil and garlic ranch. Simply select your pizza and let me know your salad choice.
- Italian Sausage – homemade Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese, premium Italian tomatoes
- Cacciatore and olives – Hot Cacciatore, Sicilian olives, mozzarella cheese, premium Italian tomatoes
- Roasted Mushroom and Brie – Roasted cremini mushrooms, brie, garlic oil, fresh mint, truffle oil, cracked pepper
- Rapini and Nduja – Nduja, roasted garlic, roasted red onions, sauteed rapini, mozzarella cheese, premium Italian tomatoes
- Margherita – Premium Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, bocconcini
Please note the following changes due to COVID-19 :
- Outdoor table side pick-up is in force. When I see you pull up, I will put your bags on the table on the patio and you can grab them and go.
- Cash accepted at time of pickup.
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions. To place your order, please fill out the meal order form . Please have your orders in by Tuesday night as Mario needs 72 hours to have the dough ready. Orders are available for pickup every half hour from 4:00 to 6:00pm.