Friday Pizza Night is back and better than ever thanks to NaRoma Pizza. Mario at NaRoma and I have figured out how to give you the best possible take out pizza experience. The pizzas start with Mario’s signature crust and are finished with Fresh Local Kitchen’s fresh and creative toppings. All you have to do is slide them on your oven rack (no pan necessary) and cook for 8 minutes when you are ready to eat. Who knew you could get that Pizza al Taglio experience right in Ancaster?
Friday Pizza Night is $30 for one pizza and your choice of a Caesar salad or Garden Salad with Italian dressing (feeds 2 people). All pizzas come with homemade chili oil and garlic ranch. Simply select your pizza and let me know your salad choice.
- Italian Sausage – homemade Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese, premium Italian tomatoes
- Cacciatore and olives – Hot Cacciatore, Sicilian olives, mozzarella cheese, premium Italian tomatoes
- Roasted Mushroom and Brie – Roasted cremini mushrooms, brie, garlic oil, fresh mint, truffle oil, cracked pepper
- Eggplant – Roasted garlic and eggplant, mozzarella cheese, premium Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, chili oil, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Margherita – Premium Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, bocconcini
Please note the following changes due to COVID-19 :
- Outdoor table side pick-up is in force. When I see you pull up, I will put your bags on the table on the patio and you can grab them and go.
- Cash accepted at time of pickup.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. To place your order, please fill out the meal order form . Please have your orders in by Tuesday night as Mario needs 72 hours to have the dough ready. Orders are available for pickup every half hour from 4:00 to 6:00pm.