I will only be serving meals on Wednesday this week. That’s the bad news. The good news is that I have added the Fried Chicken Sandwich to the menu and it will help get you over the hump. Please have orders in by Monday night.
Wednesday – Salad and Sandwich Night
- Fried Chicken Sandwich – Fresh chicken breast marinated for 24 hours and fried to perfection. Served on a fresh biscuit with homemade buttermilk ranch and bread and butter pickles. Comes with coleslaw. $10/person
- Hot Smoked Beef – Signature smoked meat warmed in a rich beef stock, topped with a fresh horseradish and roasted onion mayo, and served on a fresh ciabatta bun toasted with garlic butter. Served with spring mix and a roasted sweet onion and balsamic vinaigrette. $10/person
- Cold Smoked Meat – The brisket is cured for 5 days, smoked for 6 hours, and then steamed to perfection. It’s then shaved thin, piled high on rye bread, and brushed with grain mustard. Served with deli-style potato salad. $10/person
- Chopped Salad – Chopped romaine, cucumber, carrot, celery, hearts of palm, red onion, avocado, chickpeas, and tomato tossed in a cider and garlic vinaigrette. Topped with feta and your choice of citrus grilled chicken or tofu. $15/person
Please note the following 2 changes due to COVID-19 :
- I will be accepting e-transfer only to my email address listed below.
- Outdoor table side pick-up is in force. When I see you pull up, I will put your bags on the table on the patio and you can grab them and go.