I will be serving take out meals on Tuesday and Thursday on the week of March 23rd as long as there are no changes implemented from the government. Please note that side items may change slightly based on product availability. Try to have your orders in as early as possible as I won’t be able to guarantee product for late orders.
Because of everything going on with COVID-19, please note the following 2 changes:
- I will be accepting e-transfer only to my email address listed below. It’s better we don’t have cash exchanging hands.
- Curbside pick-up is in force. All you have to do is pull up into the driveway or in front on the street and I will run your food out to your car.
Tuesday – Salad and Sandwich Night – choice of 4 sandwiches served with coleslaw, or my signature Fresh Local Chopped Salad.
- Chopped Salad – Chopped romaine, cucumber, carrot, celery, hearts of palm, red onion, avocado, chickpeas, and tomato tossed in a cider and garlic vinaigrette. Topped with feta and your choice of citrus grilled chicken or tofu. $15/person
- Pulled Pork – Boneless pork shoulder smoked for 12 hours in maple and pecan wood, served with fresh sliced jalapeno peppers and a fresh bun. Comes with Carolina Red (vinegar based) and Carolina Gold (mustard based) BBQ sauces. My favourite way to eat this is to put both on the sandwich. $10/person
- Cold Smoked Meat – The brisket is cured for 5 days, smoked for 6 hours, and then steamed to perfection. It’s then shaved thin, piled high on rye bread, and brushed with grain mustard. $10/person
- Hot Smoked Beef – Signature smoked meat warmed in a rich beef stock, topped with a fresh horseradish and roasted onion mayo, and served on a fresh ciabatta bun toasted with garlic butter. $10/person
- Veggie – Sauteed rapini in garlic and olive oil, roasted red pepper, portobello mushrooms, and fresh chili oil served on a toasted ciabatta bun. $10/person
Thursday – Chicken Marsala – Fresh chicken lightly dusted in seasoned flour, seared, and topped with sauteed mushrooms, shallots, and garlic finished in a Marsala wine sauce. Served with parmesan mashed potatoes, green beans almondine, and spring mix dressed with a roasted sweet onion and garlic vinaigrette. $20/person